More specifically our team have experience in dealing with:
- Banking & Derivative litigation
- LIBOR manipulation
- Breach of statutory duty
- Interest Rate Swap Hedging product, fixed rate loan, finance agreement, endowment, equity release, pension and other financial product mis-selling.
- Negligent advice by banks and other financial advisors.
- Fraud, unlawful means conspiracy and other dishonesty-related disputes with financial institutions and advisors, including HBOS IAO Reading.
- RBS/Global Restructuring Group (GRG) claims and complaints to the Bank via the RBS GRG Redress Scheme.
- Financial Ombudsman Service complaints
- Consequential loss claims.
- Loan and overdraft disputes.
- Negligent mortgage advice
- Negligent loan advice
- Irresponsible lending and Breach of fiduciary duty (‘secret’ commission claims)
- Debt management mis-selling
- SIPP mis-selling
- Consumer rights and consumer credit/finance issues
Get in contact....
Our dedicated banking and finance experts have the experience and industry knowledge to help assess your claim and advise you on the best way forward.
We understand the distress and financial pressure that can be caused in banking and finance related disputes, and we are therefore happy to offer flexible funding options and, where appropriate, assist you on a no win no fee basis.
If you would like to discuss your potential claim, please contact Anastasia Ttofis